Last update: January 2021
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS CONSENT AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
1. CONSUMER CONSENT. By submitting your Inquiry, you affirmatively consent and agree to receive all Communications required under law electronically. These Communications may be delivered to you via email or online at the website of Americor. You further affirmatively consent that your electronic signature on agreements and documents has the same effect as if you signed them in ink.
2. SCOPE OF CONSENT. Your consent provided in Section 1 to receive Communications and to do business electronically applies to your Inquiry to Americor and its affiliates. Your consents also apply to all online interactions between you and Americor, including those conducted via mobile devices. They also apply to your communications with Americor.
3. WHAT YOU NEED – HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS. In order to access and retain the Communications electronically, you will need the following:
4. REQUESTING PAPER RECORDS. You may request paper copies of any Communications at no charge to you by calling Americor at 1-866-333-8686 or in writing at Americor Funding, LLC dba Americor Financial, Disclosure Request, 18200 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 600, Irvine, CA 92612 with the details of your request.
5. WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT. Because your consent may be required for Americor to respond to your Inquiry, your consent may not be withdrawn during the inquiry process. However, after your Inquiry is submitted, you may withdraw your consent to do business electronically in connection with Inquiry with Americor at no cost to you. If you choose to withdraw your consent in connection with your Inquiry, you can receive future Disclosures and Communications in paper form, by U.S. mail at no charge to you by contacting 1-866-333-8686 or in writing at the address provided above. If you decide to withdraw your consent, the legal validity and enforceability of electronic Disclosures and Communications previously provided to you will not be affected.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION. You should keep Americor informed of any changes to your contact information. You may update such information by logging into Americor’s website or by sending Americor a written update by electronic mail to [email protected]
7. LEGAL EFFECT. BY CLICKING THE LINK, YOU ASSENT TO THE TERMS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ THIS INFORMATION ABOUT ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, RECORDS, DISCLOSURES, AND DOING BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY. YOU CONSENT TO USING ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, HAVING ALL DISCLOSURES PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN ELECTRONIC FORM AND TO DOING BUSINESS WITH AMERICOR ELECTRONICALLY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY REQUEST A PAPER COPY OF THE ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND DISCLOSURES, WHICH WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO CHARGE. IF YOU REFRAIN FROM PROCEEDING THEN YOU NEITHER WISH TO USE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES NOR CONDUCT THIS TRANSACTION ELECTRONICALLY. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE SERVICES FROM AMERICOR OVER THE INTERNET.